Fansipan Climbing Sapa Tour – 2 DaysTony Tran
- Price from: $200 $180
- Tour code: SP02
- Duration: 2 Days - 1 Night
- Tour route: Hanoi - Lao Cai - Sapa - Tram Ton - The top of Fansipan - Sin Chai - Sapa - Lao Cai - Hanoi
- Start: Hanoi (pick up from the hotel in evening)
- End: Hanoi
Day 01: Hanoi – Night train to Sapa
Pick up at your hotel in the city central, transfer to the station for a night train to Sapa. Overnight on train
Day 02: Sapa – Tram Ton – Fanxipang 2800m (B, L, D)
Arrive Lao Cai station in the early morning, pick up and transfer to sapa, having breakfast before starting the trip to Fansipang peak, You are having a couple of interesting days waiting ahead. Travel by car toward the Silver Waterfall where you will be able to take a short walk to the waterfall. You will then drive further to Heaven Gate, the highest peak of roads in Vietnam. From there you can see Fansipan, the highest peak of Indochina mountains as well as enjoy stunning views. The trek will be relatively soft until lunchtime. After a couple of hours of hiking, you will have a break at a nice spot in the forest and enjoy a good lunch.
With new energy you start ascending as well as descending towards the campsite. En route you have many opportunities to enjoy the scenery and magnificent views to Sapa area and beautiful landscape of Lai Chau province. You will arrive to the campsite at 2800m ASL in the late afternoon. Now it is time to relax and enjoy a well prepared dinner.
Approx: 0,5 hour driving/ 6 hours walking/ 1 hour lunch.
Day 03: 2800m – the top of Fansipan – Tram Ton – Sapa – Night train to Hanoi (B, L, -)
After having breakfast, you climb to the top, where you can celebrate your victory. From there, you can enjoy the best view to beautiful sceneries. You will then trek through rainforest to go back to the campsite for lunch.
After lunch, you start your journey back. You follow the trail as well as stone steeps built by Hoang Lien National Park until you meet your car, which is there to take you back to Sapa. In the afternoon you will arrive back in Sapa, where you can celebrate your achievement and relax. Evening transfer to the station for a night train to Hanoi. Overnight on train.
Approx: 0,5 hour driving/ 7,5 hours walking/ 1 hour lunch.
Day 04: Hanoi – Departure
Arrival Hanoi in the early morning, Back to your hotel by yourself. End of all the services.
What is included?
- Transfer and transportation vehicle.
- Overnight in local house or tent
- English speaking guide
- Train ticket: Hanoi – Lao Cai – Hanoi ( cabin 4 berth-soft sleeper)
- Black Hmong porters (to carry food and luggage)
- Cooker (from group sizes of 6 clients)
- All indicated meals, plus snacks (B as breakfast; L as lunch; D as dinner)
- Water on the whole trip
- Sleeping bag and mattresses
- Water proof bluebag for luggage
- Tents if needed
- Mosquito net
- All entrance fees and permit
What is excluded?
- Personal Pocket Money
- Other meals and Soft drink (beer, coca cola…)
- Travel Insurance
- All other services not indicated above